Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reason #100 why I love California > fresh morning air / patio doors

After living 4 and a half years in Las Vegas, NV - I am elated to be here in California.  So many things things you forget about or take for granted - to me life in Las Vegas is just, dull.  Coming from Wisconsin, I have an appreciation for the small things in life.  Fresh air, communal living, family, small festivals, local music, and warmth (in so many ways).  Now here in CA, it is all coming back.  Not a day has passed since we moved here in March that I haven't given a Reason why I love California.  Hence, the reason I start at #100.  As I mentioned mornings have been beginning earlier and earlier in the Garrett household.  This week I began opening the patio door while Lucy drinks her bottle - I Love the Fresh Morning Air - of course, coffee in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment