Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reason #106 > my new Yatzee!

I love playing tennis - I love the sport - and I love the fact that I'm meeting so many great women! I joined a league since moving here, and couldn't be happier!  I love being on the court regardless of win or lose...

The best part of living in Las Vegas was my Yatzee group I met with once a month.  Yes, Really.  The women were so cool, so down to earth, so welcoming, and my best friends to say the least.  Even though some of them had a solid 40 years on me, I always looked forward to the first Wednesday of every month.  So far with tennis, I have enjoyed the women I have encountered...but maybe more, I have enjoyed the time after our matches drinking wine and eating the goodies brought by the home team.  Something about it reminds me of Yatzee.  Although it will never add up, or be the same....Tennis for right now puts a smile on my face - It puts that little extra jump in my step.

I hope all the ladies back in Vegas are doing well - oh so healthy - and still laughing (atleast the first Wednesday of the month)!

No comments:

Post a Comment