Saturday, August 24, 2013

my lucy > 100th Post!

Today is our 100th post.  Just doing this simple blog is much more work than I expected.  Following through with this has given me something to be oh so proud of.  I have been able to share my favorite moments with my lucy, outings we take, Reasons I am thankful for the things we currently have, songs I am into (some of which that sound through the house, and others that play the music that I cannot express through words), and projects I think are sharable..... We are so happy to share this with our family and friends.  For those that do view this often, we are happy to know that Lucy's smiling face keeps you coming back.  Yes we are doing this for us, but it is more for you.  Hoping in time, I learn more of the blogging world - but for now, Lucy's smiling face will have to do :)


Love,
louloubell & lucy

1 comment: