Tuesday, August 13, 2013

outing @ Muir Woods

A few weeks ago we were so lucky to have Kimberly, Paige and Grant come stay with us for a couple weeks.  And a couple of weeks it was! Jam Packed with activities, adventures, sight seeing, family visiting, and a whole lot of memories created!  Due to some of the activities, I did not lug around my camera - so most of their trip was documented on my phone.  Regardless, we got some great pics! Some of my favorite (and a day I missed) were taken at Muir Woods.  Since I said I am doing a week of videos, these ones definitely brought a smile to my face as I sipped wine in Napa with my girlfriends......




What really made their day?! As they were walking a giant red wood tree came to its end as it snapped and fell right there as they were walking through the park! Just IMAGINE!!!  They said it was amazing, and the sound was incredibly loud.  Just as the question is commonly asked, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a noise"?  Well, YES.






2 comments:

  1. OH... EM.. GEE!!
    She looks awesome... that backpack is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's getting so big! She loves her backpack! It's like she is heading off for school already!

      Delete