Friday, January 17, 2014

move me > monkey bars


For some reason the resolution is not the greatest here.  Her huge smile makes this even better.  Although, I will leave that for you to imagine - which really shouldn't be too hard...  (at least you can hear her cheer at the end)!

In some weird way scaling the monkey bars is how I am currently feeling.  I really want to learn more about the blogging world, photography, and computers/phones.  It feels like a huge jungle gym for me, and I'm just standing at the bottom scared of it all (so unlike Lucy).  So every little bar I can cross, makes me that much happier - but I always see so many ahead.

Thanks for being so patient.  I'm sitting on a bunch of great photos - just trying to get through some obstacles! I cannot wait for more of my vision to come through.  Even more, to understand what the heck I'm doing! Ahhh!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This video is more what I'm going through than I thought! I NEED someone to help me and/or hold me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative! It will all come to you...patience is hard to come by when you want to know it now. Your family has your back!

    ReplyDelete