Tuesday, January 20, 2015

her words > mom turns 31


my mom's name is: Louie
she is 2 years old
my mom looks: pretty
her favorite color is: purple
her favorite song is: everything is awesome
mommy's job is: to open presents
she is good at [to]: daddy
her favorite thing to drink is a beer - and she likes to eat pasta
the best thing my mom cooks is: n/a - I like to cook for mommy, daddy & Lucy in my own kitchen!
I love painting with my mom
mommy always tells me: ??
my mom loves: presents
I love my mom because: she says i love you

"I Love you Mommy"

I Love You too Lucy!!  Although I'm definitely not 2, and 'everything is awesome' is not Really my favorite song... xo


1 comment:

  1. She is a good listener too and has things to say. What a great memory of your birthday..not sure of that song either, and am surprised she did not say, Yeah baby or push it real good! :)

    ReplyDelete