Wednesday, January 14, 2015

move me > a nostalgic starry night


We did a free trial "Discover Dance" at the Valley Dance Theatre this week.  I'm trying to decide what would be best for Lucy at this age (based on what's offered at 2.5 yrs).  It's close between gymnastics and dance.  Here is a cute clip of a short 'free dance' the kids did with the pom poms making the sound of rain.  I thought Lucy expressed herself oh so eloquently :)  With the Beauty of the Song chosen, I had to post.  It put me in a slight trance - kind of like being inside of a nostalgic home video at that exact moment.  This is the type of song I hear in my head...a perfect fit in the soundtrack of my life, or maybe my Lucy's...

[Side Note: If anyone has heard this song before please let me know from where...a movie soundtrack?  a wedding?  I feel like I've heard it before and it's driving me mad.  Maybe that's why I feel the nostalgia.  All I have found is that it is on "Baby Genius - Starry Night"....I know that's not where I heard it from...]

Thank Miss Kristin for opening the door to something new ~ xo ~ lucy.


1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love! Very creative and listens!

    ReplyDelete