Friday, January 23, 2015

replay > hot 8 brass band > sexual healing


Have you seen the movie Chef? Obsession is an understatement for me. The movie is super super cute, and the music is crazy good.  I have listened to entire soundtrack at least 3 times daily since my birthday night.  So yeah, go get a copy if you want to sing out loud, dance, and/or just feel good!  Have a Great Weekend!

...Back in the day [high school], I remember being crammed inside friends' cars blasting marvin gaye and singing this song out loud... 

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute movie and I too remember being stuffed in the car with my girlfriends, before seat belts, 4 in the back and 4 in the front,and singing Marvin Gaye! Good memory, thanks for the reminder and you too have a great weekend! xo juju

    ReplyDelete