Tuesday, January 27, 2015

sneak peak > a cold & wet day at the zoo

Things started off 'iffy' when I realized how cold and windy it really was. Of course, I didn't pack warmer clothes... so we walked really fast to warm up. I'm not sure we even stopped to see any animals...I figured we'd make up for it once we warmed up.


Then we made it to the lily pads... 


Where Lucy fell in... (socks and shoes soaked, pants and underwear soggy, and left side all wet) :(


It was still cold, it was still windy (but we just got there and the car was all the way back)!  So I gave her my socks and we ate lunch.  I asked her what she wanted to do...


All she wanted was her buttons.  Then the sun came out! 


And this little cheesecake made the most of her trip at the zoo!!



Normally we only go on the carousel at the end (I tell her we need daddy who has the money), but I couldn't say no this time - after the day we had.  !! Notice her feet a the measuring post...!! Almost there :)


Thank Goodness for the Train - and her train hat :) :) :)


What a Memorable Day at the Zoo!!!

2 comments: