Monday, May 25, 2015

my lucy > a special treat for an awesome helper


Tonight after a very messy dinner, we put her in her first bath after 6 days (remember she has a cast - and there were a couple days before the cast...Eek)! After her much needed cleanup - I had a bunch to clean up myself in the kitchen.  If anyone knows me, I am an extremely messy cook - the kitchen is a disaster zone every night... I asked my little munchkin if she could help - and to my surprise, she did : Put a way the table mats, took cloth napkins to the laundry, put all the garbage clippings to the garbage, took the recycle out to the bin in the garage, gave me a fresh towel to wipe up with, and even picked up all her chalk and colored pencils scattered on the floor.  I was kind of amazed she never gave up even with the cast.  So as I washed the dishes, I got to share a yummy treat with my lucy. Some moments are the best.  Even when it's just a shared ice cream pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment