Tuesday, June 16, 2015

move me > cast removal & silly faces


This was the First cast removal.  When we went in yesterday, the technician asked how she did the first time.  I told him she did great.  Without hesitation he whipped out his tool and cut the second one off in 30 seconds.  No warning to Lucy at all.  Kinda freaked me out, but she did just as good the second time.  I didn't even have time to get my camera out!

Who Cares about that now - We are Super Duper Excited to finally have No Cast!!! If you could see Lucy say how excited she is, her arms stretch (something we couldn't do for 4 weeks) as far as they can go, "THIS MUCH"!!!!!!!! She couldn't stop herself from making her favorite silly face either to every nurse and person she passed. Again, she couldn't reach her face with her right hand :(

So a Silly Face for You! (oh and to add to my proud parent high, she Rocked It at Swim Lessons).



1 comment: