Monday, August 5, 2013

my lucy > dishes

Sorry to keep from you this past weekend.  Patrick and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary (Some much needed alone time).  We really had a great weekend thanks to Uncle Brad and Aunt Julie for coming down to watch Lucy.  We were able to sneak out and see The Way Way Back in the theater.  Really great movie... Then at sunset Patrick drove me around the vineyards in Livermore.  It was so beautiful.  Plus Patrick was able to reminisce of old times when the most of the wineries were just imaginations.  We had a beautiful dinner at Wente Vineyards, over looking a 450 person Bollywood wedding! That was pretty amazing, very unexpected.  We really had a great Date Night - plus heard news of close friends getting Engaged! Yay for Nat & Julia! ....and the possible flower girl.....

In the meantime of all this.... I managed to teach my daughter how to wash dishes (I wish).  Although, it does do the trick to keep her from whining at my feet......

I love my little baby cakes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment